Trinity In Cascades Park
An escape to a semi-rural neighbourhood blending urban amenities with outdoor accessibility. Trinity in Cascades Park is a new, three building development from Mosaik Properties. Each apartment building captures the beauty of the neighbourhood and offers residents access to Kearney lake and close proximity of surrounding park trails. After a relaxing day, you can wander down to the shops and restaurants on Larry Uteck Blvd., take a short drive to downtown Halifax or stay home and relax and enjoy the stars in the clear night sky.
Renting can be the best option for snowbirds, retirees and is a financially smart alternative to owning a house or condo. You can save money, live life more simply, and travel worry-free! No handyman is required and you will feel confident with our on-site resident managers. Enjoy convenient access to urban amenities along with the freedom and flexibility. Why own when you can rent?
- All units include in-suite laundry, a fitness centre, a social room, extra storage, and a heated garage.
- You are walking distance to amenities at Larry Uteck including grocery stores, medical services, drug stores, NSLC, restaurants, gyms, banks, Naturopath, Farmers Market, Coffee shops and more.
- Nearby outdoor activities include canoeing, kayaking, swimming, skating, and hiking trails at Kearney Lake.
- Only 3.1 km from the BMO Center hockey rink.
- Only 4.2 km from the Maskwa Aquatic club.
- Only 16.7 km from Downtown Halifax.
- Your bus stops right around the corner.
The Three Buildings of Trinity in Cascades Park
The Aspen located at 75 Abbington Avenue in Bedford, Nova Scotia
It is close to walking trails and all of the amenities of Larry Uteck area.