Trinity In Cascades Park
An escape to a semi-rural neighbourhood blending urban amenities with outdoor accessibility. Trinity in Cascades Park is a new, three building development from Mosaik Properties. Each apartment building captures the beauty of the neighbourhood and offers residents access to Kearney lake and close proximity of surrounding park trails. After a relaxing day, you can wander down to the shops and restaurants on Larry Uteck Blvd., take a short drive to downtown Halifax or stay home and relax and enjoy the stars in the clear night sky.
Renting can be the best option for snowbirds, retirees and is a financially smart alternative to owning a house or condo. You can save money, live life more simply, and travel worry-free! No handyman is required and you will feel confident with our on-site resident managers. Enjoy convenient access to urban amenities along with the freedom and flexibility. Why own when you can rent?
- All units include in-suite laundry, a fitness centre, a social room, extra storage, and a heated garage.
- You are walking distance to amenities at Larry Uteck including grocery stores, medical services, drug stores, NSLC, restaurants, gyms, banks, Naturopath, Farmers Market, Coffee shops and more.
- Nearby outdoor activities include canoeing, kayaking, swimming, skating, and hiking trails at Kearney Lake.
- Only 3.1 km from the BMO Center hockey rink.
- Only 4.2 km from the Maskwa Aquatic club.
- Only 16.7 km from Downtown Halifax.
- Your bus stops right around the corner.